Family Fun Places to Go in Hollywood, L.A. - Touring with your Kids
- The El Capitan Theatre - Disney - See the latest Disney films in a historic landmark Hollywood theater. This grand theatre opened May 3, 1926 and has been completely restored.
6838 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 818-845-3110
- Disney Soda Fountain - Enjoy sandwich and an old fashioned ice cream treat!
6834 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-817-1475
- Madame Tussauds - See the amazing likenesses.
6933 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-798-1670
- Ripley's Believe it or Not - The whole family can enjoy Ripley's "Odditorium".
6780 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-466-6335
- Disneyland - The "Happiest Place on Earth" is de rigueur for any family trip to Southern California.
1313 Disneyland Dr., Anaheim
- La Brea Tar Pits - See the fossils of pre-historic Los Angeles.
5801 Wilshire Blvd. phone: 323-934-7243
Copyright © 2010-16 Hollywood Go Book
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
* * All content of this site is the original creation, work and writings of HollywoodGoBook.com staff. Authorship and all rights owned by HollywoodGoBook.com.