Offbeat places to go in Hollywood, L.A.
- See Thai Elvis at the Palms Thai Thai Restaurant.
5900 Hollywood Blvd. Ste. B
- Get your fill of celebrity scandal and death with Dearly Departed Tours
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs. Vendor carts abound selling what is now being billed as the "official hot dog" of Los Angeles.
- Take the kids to see a live marionette show at the Bob Baker Marionette Theater near
downtown, for an experience that is simultaneously family friendly and very weird.
1345 W. 1st St.
- I can't exactly put my finger on it, but there
is something very strange about the Snow White Cafe. Maybe Walt's ghost is haunting this place.
6769 Hollywood Blvd.
- As seen on TV's LA Ink: High Voltage Tattoo.
1259 N. La Brea Ave.
- Take a tour of Los Angeles from the sky, with Hollywood Skies helicopter tours. Packages
starting at $244/person.
Copyright © 2010-13 Hollywood Go Book
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
* * All content of this site is the original creation, work and writings of HollywoodGoBook.com staff. Authorship and all rights owned by HollywoodGoBook.com.