Restaurants in Hollywood
- Hard Rock Cafe - A huge space right on the Boulevard; enter a big lobby area decorated with music memorabilia and head to the back - you'll see the bar and down below, a big 'ol dining room - lots of rock n' roll. Legendary burgers, sandwiches, entrees, cocktails. New and next to the Kodak Theatre.
Menu - - - Lunch and Dinner; Kids Menu; Full Bar
6801 Hollywood Blvd @ Hollywood and Highland Center phone: 323-464-7625
- Lucky Devils - Don't let the bowling alley coffee shop style interior fool you - good food, comfortable atmosphere. Really tasty gourmet burgers and brews. Also sandwiches, pizza, and ribs. What we love: Kobe Diablo Burger (really yummy!)
Menu - - - Lunch and dinner; Beer and wine; Happy Hour
6613 Hollywood Blvd phone: 323-465-8259
- Le Oriental Bistro - Hole-in-the-wall appearence disguises this neat little gem just across from the
Hollywood & Highland complex. Great Chinese eats for a reasonable price.
Menu - - -
Lunch and dinner; Beer and Wine; Open 7 days a week.
1710 N. Highland Ave. phone: 323-463-4747
- The Cat & Fiddle - Restaurant and pub. Large room and beautiful outdoor patio area make this place a perennial
favorite. Stop in for a pint. Menu includes traditional pub grub, and other fare.
Menu - - -
Kitchen open from 11:30am-11:30pm; Full Bar; Open daily 11:30am-2am; Happy hours M-F 4pm-7pm and 10pm-11pm.
6530 Sunset Blvd. phone: 323-468-3800
- 25 Degrees - Trendy red and black bordello gothic interior burger joint/wine bar with booths, a counter, and low lighting. Gourmet burgers - choose from three pre-styled burgers OR build your own burger with choice of meat, cheeses, and extras. Also a small choice of salads, sandwiches, shakes, and malts. Breakfast too.
Menu - - - Open 24 hours; Beer and wine
7000 Hollywood Blvd, inside the historic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (entrance from street, and also you can enter inside the Hollywood Blvd entrance to the hotel, turn to the right). phone: 323-785-7244
- Cabo Cantina - Popular, fun, and right on the Boulevard, this chain features Mexican favorites and happy hour specials
in a lively cantina atmosphere.
Menu - - -
Full Bar; Open M-F 11:30 - 2AM, Weekends 10 - 2AM; late night happy hour menu.
6669 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-366-2565
- The Grill - High class American bar & grill, with lots of dark wood and tile floor. Excellent, albeit expensive,
cocktails. If the Steaks and Chops are a bit too steep, try one of the Grill Specials.
Dinner Menu - - -
Full Bar; Open for Lunch and Dinner
6801 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-856-5530
- Skooby's Hot Dogs - Old fashioned hot dog stand right on the boulevard.
Menu - - -
Open daily, 11am - 12 midnight.
6654 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-HOT-DOGS
- Pig'n Whistle - Located right next to the historic Egyptian Theatre, the Pig'n Whistle offers a varied
selection of American and Pub favorites in a comfortable, inviting atmosphere.
Menu - - -
Full bar; Open for lunch and dinner.
6714 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-463-0000
- Loteria Grill - Specializes in Mexican tacos - prepared to order, and filled with your choice of home-made Guisos.
Menu - - - Lunch and Dinner; also has Breakfast served all day; Daily Happy Hour; Full Bar
6627 Hollywood Blvd phone: 323-465-2500
- Dillon's Irish Pub - Great new place on Hollywood & Vine. How can you top good food, $3 beers, and free pool?
Menu - - -
Full bar; 30 beers on tap.
6263 Hollywood Blvd. phone: 323-315-9744
- Mel's Drive-In - Retro music, coffee shop style, home style cooking - - try the burgers, diner style entrees like meatloaf and homemade turkey dinner; daily blue plate specials are good. Try the milkshakes and desserts. This place is good for families and also for catching a late night bite!
Menu - - - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Open 6:30 am to 3:00 am Sun to Thurs - Open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday; Kids Menu; Full Bar
1650 North Highland Ave, (close to Hollywood Blvd) phone: 323-465-3111
- Musso and Frank Grill - Historic restaurant, the oldest in Hollywood - been around since 1919! This place is a fantastic step back in time. Eat in the old dining room if you want a feel for the old days - the newer dining room next to the bar is just a wee more lively. Classic restaurant with red-coated waiters and a quiet hush - you can just feel the history here!! Steaks, chops, pasta, and a variety of entrees to choose from. People swear by the Sandabs. Flannel Cakes are famous for breakfast. What we love: Best traditional Gin Martini in town (comes with the extra served on the side over ice!). We are partial to their Caesar Salad - as a starter salad, it's big so order one and split between two or even three people.)
Menu - - - Open 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Tuesday through Saturday (closed on Sundays, Mondays); Full Bar
6667 Hollywood Blvd phone: 323-467-7788
- Miceli's - The oldest Italian restaurant in town, decorated with Chianti bottles hanging from the ceiling, and
serving all the traditional favorites.
Menu - - - All major credit cards accepted;
Take out available; Full Bar
1646 Las Palmas Ave. phone: 323-466-3438